Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Infosys Technologies results won't disappoint

Sajiv Dhawan of JV Capital Services feels that Infosys Technologies results won't disappoint.

Dhawan told CNBC-TV18, "We have actually advised clients who want to take exposures to buy call options in Infosys and some of the other topline stocks. I think it is too difficult to predict. I think the best part of it that everyone is expecting some slowdown in the guidance. I don't think the results will disappoint, the key thing is the impact of the rupee, how much is hedged and going forward what does the management say about that."

He further added, "The fact that the sector has been under owned, even on the worse side if there is a sell-off, shouldn't be too worrisome for the market as a whole and anything on the positive I think really will help the bulls because as is being mentioned, I think there are a lot of short positions in there. So Infosys this time more than ever I think won't disappoint but you never know, and I think the key thing is going to be the guidance going forward rather than the results themselves."

No comments:

Post a Comment